The Yōto wrap in pecan pink
Something with many uses.
Which is quite a fitting name for this versatile piece. It can be worn unbelted as a wrap top, completely undone as a casual summer jacket, or all tied up and belted as a dress or a gown.
- 100% pure linen (Soft and slouchy)
- Hand dyed with pecan nut shells and shucks
- Inner and centre front ties which allows the size to be adjusted as you wish
- Hand stitched lapel
- Exaggerated sleeves with buttoned cuffs
- Separate waist tie
- Preferably dry clean or hand wash
- Use a mild pH neutral detergent
- Line dry in a shady areas
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat if necessary
Please note that the measurements below are of the actual garment and not according to any bodily measurements.
Jade in the picture is wearing a size S/M.
Length from shoulder to hem