Due to the nature of our small scale, slow production line, seasonality and availability of natural materials, lead times may vary.
Please bear this in mind when placing your order.
If what you'd like to purchase is sold out online, please contact us directly as we may have what you're after in store.
DELIVERY WITHIN SOUTH AFRICA
We offer free nationwide delivery for all orders valued at R750 or more, within major cities. For orders under R750 or parcels needing to be sent to any outlying areas, a standard rate of R95 applies.
Delivery takes 2 - 3 working days to major cities. Delivery to outlying areas usually can take between 4 - 6 working days.
Come and say hello at our studio and take a peek at the magical process of plant dying when you collect your order. Please do however contact us to arrange a time beforehand.
Due to the nature of our business, we unfortunately don't offer refunds, however we'd be more than happy for you to exchange your purchase for any other Beagle + Basset product. Simply give us a call or send us an email and we'll take it from there.
- Exchanges are only for items that have been purchased directly through Beagle + Basset
- Exchanges need to be within 14 days from purchase
- Items exchanged need to be unworn/unused and undamaged
- Items must have all tags attached and be returned in it's original packaging
- All shipping costs associated with returning the goods will be at the purchasers expense
The Woodstock Foundry, 160 Albert Road, Woodstock, Cape Town.